Our role is to take away the pressure of recruiting top Occupational Health and Medical professionals. Few hiring managers enjoy recruitment. We love it; it’s all we do!
Our aim is to build long term working relationships with our clients, gradually becoming trusted advisors.
We won’t inundate you with phone calls or emails every hour, and we won’t send you candidates who are clearly a poor fit, or who are unaware their details are being presented to you.
What we will do:
- Talk through in detail (in person or by phone) the role or roles into which you are looking to recruit, and what you are looking for from the candidates, in terms of their experience, qualifications and personality
- Get to know your business. We will independently research your business and find out from you directly what the business is like, in terms of culture / ethos, environment and opportunities
- Build a tailored recruitment plan with you, including dates for CV submission, feedback, interviews and potential offers, allowing you to forecast the likely impact on your business
- We reach out to both active and passive candidates using a variety of methods: head hunting, some of the UK’s largest job boards, social media, conferences and user groups
- We manage the entire recruitment process: candidate attraction and assessment, arranging interviews, offer and rejection of candidates, on-boarding and after-care
The understanding we aim to develop enables us to genuinely promote our clients as an employer of choice.
Standard Compliance includes: