Health and Safety Administrator
Health & Safety Administrator – Worldwide Enterprise
Our client, a worldwide enterprise who continues to expand whilst holding onto its core values in people, is looking for a Health & Safety Administrator to join their department on a permanent basis.
The Health & Safety Administrator will be on hand to support the Health and Safety team and the wider business operation who have just been accredited ISO:6001 and ISO:45001.
The successful Health & Safety Administrator, will also work closely with operation managers to investigate complaints raised against products or installations, using their Health and Safety knowledge. It’s a real opportunity to grow your Health and Safety career with development and progression being at the core of the company values.
As the Health and Safety administrator, your day to day will include:
- Design and deliver Risk Assessments / Near misses
- Control of Accident Records / Investigations and Reporting.
- Assisting H&S Management across 4 sites (you will be office based)
- Carry out investigations into complaints against installations or products using your Health and Safety standards knowledge
- Point of contact for complaint investigations
- Identify and promote areas of Continuous Improvement whilst supporting the team and drive of Health and Safety
For more information on the opportunity, contact Natasha on 01908 382503
*Greys is a leading specialist Health & Safety Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are a Health & Safety Professional looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Lancashire | Salary: | Job type: Permanent