Safety, Health & Environment Advisor (SHE Advisor)
Safety, Health & Environment Advisor (SHE Advisor) – Rapidly Growing Industry Leaders
Our client are specialists and leaders in their field of construction and civil engineering. They’re looking for a strong and passionate SHE Advisor to join them permanently and continue to drive the reputation of committing to excellence in Health and Safety.
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor (SHE Advisor) will be working on a variety of projects from the office and across a number of sites so must be flexible to travel. In turn you’ll receive dedication to your personal development through training, job security and recognition through rewards amongst other benefits.
As the Safety, Health and Environment Advisor (SHE Advisor) you will:
- Engage, promote and educate colleagues on SHE matters within the business
- Produce and deliver RAMS/MS
- Control Accident Records / Investigations and Reporting.
- Visit sites and audit – ensuring compliance with CDM and other regulatory bodies and including follow up actions
- Ultimately, promote a positive Health and Safety Culture throughout the business
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor will have:
- IOSH/ NEBOSH/ and have/or working towards a degree in Health and Safety
- Experience in efficient auditing
- Ability and flexibility to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Verbal and written communication skills with IT literacy.
Site experience is desirable. For more information on the opportunity, contact Natasha on 01908 382503
*Greys is a leading Specialist Health & Safety Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are a Health & Safety Professional looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: West midlands | Salary: | Job type: Permanent