Site Manager – Industry Leading, Award Winning company
Our client, is an award winning, forward thinking, expanding and innovative business. Committed to investing in their people and services, they are looking for a looking for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Site Manager will be hands on and lead their team, responsible for the running of a safe, compliant, and efficient site operation.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to ensure that best practises are observed on site so the facility is safe and efficient.
As the Site Manager, your day to day will include (not limited to):
- Manage efficient and optimised performance of the equipment on site
- Promote Health and Safety culture, ensure policies are implemented and adhered too
- Review standard operating methods, ensure all policies and procedures are complied with
- Identifying and implementing Continuous Improvement in safety, productivity, and profitability.
The successful site manager will have:
- Experience in leading a challenging environment and optimising team performance
- Confidence in recording and reporting on quantities and classifications of materials
- Track record of meeting targets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Organisation, Prioritisation, decision making and delegating competencies.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, contact Natasha on 01908 382503
*Greys is a leading Specialist Health & Safety Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are a Health & Safety Professional looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: West Sussex | Salary: 39000 - 45000 per year | Job type: Permanent