MSK Physiotherapist PART TIME
GREAT EXPOSURE TO OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Barrow in Furness
Working on site for one of our leading healthcare providers, you will play a valid part within the Occupational Health department.
You will be an experienced MSK Physiotherapist who can carry out the following:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Working with individuals who are presenting musculoskeletal disorders
- Confident in report writing following up from assessment engaging fitness to work and any adjustments to their role
- Influence and rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
- Carry out DSE assessments
- Create health promotion events
You will have at least one of the following qualifications
- Post-graduate clinical experience in physiotherapy, preferable with a musculoskeletal focus
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Qualified Physiotherapist (BSc/MSC).
For further information, please call 01908 382 501
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Barrow in Furness | Salary: | Job type: