Full time - 40 hours a week.
£30,000 - £37,500 per annum
Our Client is looking for Registered Nurses to work with them on a permanent basis in a community care capacity.
- To work as a registered nurse within a team responsible to the team leader/ shift coordinator caring for patients and their careers
- To promote a safe clinical environment for all patients, their carer’s, visitors and staff.
- Administer medicines
- Document the process of care effectively
- Ensure delivery of service and its processes
Communication with Patients and Relatives-
- Verbal and written communications with VH Staff and its personnel
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Clients
- External agencies – Peripheral Hospitals, General Practitioners, Social Workers, Joint equipment store
- 1 year experience post graduate.
- NMC registered!
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: London | Salary: 30000 - 37500 per year | Job type: Permanent