Remote Case Manager Team Leader
Remote Case Manager - Team Leader
100% Home Based
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Our client a leader in their field is looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to take on a team leader role as a remote case manager working from home.
Reporting to the Clinical Operations Manager, as a Team Leader you will ensure clinical excellence in delivering a range of services to our clients, ensuring a clear focus is maintained on business objectives, company values, service level agreements and effective relationships
• Play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of the many employees of our clients and use your specialist clinical skills to provide expert assessments and the right solutions to match the client's needs.
• Supporting a team of clinicians by auditing their reports and developing their skills to continuously improve the clinical performance of the OH team
• Undertake case management over the phone producing high standard and quality management advice reports
• Assist with the recruitment of staff and to support colleagues with all aspects of the recruitment process
• Qualified or Registered Nurse, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
• Experience in a commercial occupational health setting
• Previous extensive case management and health surveillance experience
• Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: UK | Salary: | Job type: Permanent