Associate Director of Nursing
Associate Director of Nursing in Scotland
Full Time Permanent Role
Our client is looking to recruit an Associate Director of Nursing to ensure the delivery of the Occupational Health Service by managing clinical operations and supporting with the day to day delivery of the service.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for all aspects of the OH operations including clinical delivery and management of clinical team.
- Effectively manage team resource and actively participate in the recruitment and selection of new staff to the team.
- Provide day to day management and clinical guidance for the regional team of OHAs.
- Oversee the relationships between the Occupational Health Advisors and the clients and ensure SLA's are met.
- Triage referrals before distribution to the relevant occupational health clinicians.
- Advise and assist clients with any enquiries regarding clients products and procedures.
Previous experience of managing clinicians or a clinical service
Commercial understanding within a business environment based on the management of clinical operational delivery
Proven track record of successfully managing a team
Excellent communication skills.
Occupational Health qualification & NMC registration is essential.
Experience of attending meetings and client reviews is required.
Full UK driving licence.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Heena on 01908 382502.
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Scotland | Salary: 50000 per year | Job type: Permanent