Occupational Health Advisor
At Greys we are currently recruiting an OH Advisor to join our client on a full time permanent basis, you will be based on site in Bridgwater 2 days per week and 3 days per week homebased.
What you'll be doing:
• Carryout Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments
• Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
• Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
• Support the Head of Nursing to advise, Monitor and assess the clinical practice of the Occupational Health Team
• Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
• Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
• Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
• Previous management experience
Salary £43,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
For more information please contact Hannah at Greys on 01908 382501 or email@example.com
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Bridgwater | Salary: 43000 - 45000 per year | Job type: Permanent