Lead Occupational Health Advisor-North Bristol Circa 50k
Lead Occupational Health Advisor-North Bristol
Full time permanent position
Our client a leader in their field is looking to looking to employ a Lead Occupational Health Advisor to be based in Bristol with occasional travel to two further sites when required.
This is a full time permanent position with a leading organisation who offer support and career development this role would be a great opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor who is looking to progress their career.
- Conduct management referrals, pre-placement reviews, health surveillance programmes, report preparation, provide advice on health and wellbeing support, travel clinics and medicals (FLT, height etc.). Ensuring team is compliant with appropriate standards.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders and Service Delivery Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are delivered.
- Ensure commercial disciplines are applied within the contract.
- Acts as role model anticipates and plans change. Communicates and helps the team to understand and deliver the clinical vision and mission.
- Takes personal ownership for professional development.
Good organisational skills both to manage own workload and the workflow within the OH team
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to confidently liaise with senior management, HR and employees throughout the contract
Problem solving skills to devise workable solutions to the occupational health issues identified.
For more information on the role and full job spec please contact Marissa on 01908 382503
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor,
Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contact, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Bristol | Salary: 48000 - 50000 per year | Job type: Permanent