Operational Trainer – Growing Logistics Firm- East Sussex
A privately owned, family run expanding business in East Sussex are looking for an operational Trainer to join them on a permanent basis to ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety requirements and support in the Road to zero accident policy.
The successful Operational Trainer will manage the operational training and development plan and ensure that all requirements are met, working closely with the QHSE Team.
As an Operational Trainer, you day will include:
- Designing and delivering bespoke training programmes to meet the specific needs of the contract, ensuring the site training matrix is up to date
- Supporting in the delivery of QHSE initiatives, Site Audits, Risk Assessments, workplace inspections
- Manage, coordinate, record and deliver Driver CPC periodic training and Provide a suite of updated training packs covering all compliance activities
- Promoting safety and ensuring safety tools are used correctly, identifying areas of shortfalls in training and suggest improvements.
To succeed as the Operation Trainer, you will:
- Good knowledge of driver and working hours and be a CPC Approved trainer
- Experience working to FORS standards
- PTLLS – Level 3
- C+E License (1year min) + SDP
- XOP driver and Operational trainers course
- RTITB registered lift truck instructor (Moffett only)
For more information on this excellent opportunity, contact Natasha on O19O83825O3
*Greys is a leading Specialist Health & Safety Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are a Health & Safety Professional looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: East Sussex | Salary: | Job type: Permanent