Good Rates of Pay
0800 - 1800
Contract - Ongoing
Our Client is looking for a Planning Administrator to join their busy team that works within the Film and TV production industry, processing Covid-19 Swab Tests.
- Your role will be vital in having daily contact with production clients via telephone and email. As well as being in contact with the operation and laboratory teams to assist with home testing management.
- Communication is key in this role and you will be expected to maintain this between the Planning Manager/Hometesting team and the operation and laboratory teams on site.
- You will also be expected to arrange the packing and delivery of testing kits for the Covid Home testing team. (Which includes liaison with couriers and packaging delivery teams)
- You will be expected to routinely update and maintain business scheduling systems and spreadsheets.
The post holder is expected to:
- Be calm and efficient and be able to manage conflicting and high-pressured priorities on occasion.
- Have exceptional people and customer relations skills.
- Be able to work completely independently and with their own initiative.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Be positive and have an approachable manner.
- Be a team player.
- Time management, organisation and planning skills are also essential.
- Support the team on other ad-hoc admin duties (Availabilities etc.)
- Support the team on the consolidation of up-to-date training records and update the HR Team on a regular basis
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: | Salary: | Job type: