Full time or Part Time
Salary up to £42,500
Our industry leading client is looking to recruit a Physiotherapist to be based at their clients site in Sunderland the role will involve the delivery of assessment, treatment, and case management to employees onsite.
This will involve workplace assessments and return to work plans. To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within the professional services provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• An active contribution in support of the client’s responsibilities for the health of its employees, specifically in relation to the physical aspects of work, the treatment and prevention of work related musculoskeletal injuries and compliance with current and pending legislation, undertake the assessment of acute and chronic injuries in conjunction with medical and nursing staff and to provide effective professional advice to facilitate recovery and manage related problems and disabilities.
• Carry out assessment of the workplace for specific individuals concerns. To record findings and any proposed changes or restrictions then to inform the appropriate levels of Management of those proposals.
• To develop and implement individual rehabilitation programmes for returning to work following musculoskeletal injury.
• To work closely with the Occupational health team to ensure a coordinated approach to musculoskeletal issues.
• Develop and present education and practical sessions to assist in the prevention of work related injuries. To promote general awareness of physical fitness and the benefits it can have.
• To ensure that proper records are made and kept on all individuals seen and treated.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role-
• CSP and HCPC Registered Physiotherapist.
• Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in treating and managing musculoskeletal conditions.
• Acupuncture qualification and member of ACPOHE desirable.
• Experience working independently and as part of a team.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who work with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: Sunderland | Salary: 42500 per year | Job type: Permanent