Sports & Exercise Science Graduate - Trainee Occupational Health Technician
Are you a Sports & Exercise Science Graduate?
Are you passionate about health and wellbeing?
Have you ever considered a career within Occupational Health?
We are working with a growing organisation who provide Occupational Health services to companies across the UK and are looking for ambitious Sports & Exercise Science Graduates to train as an Occupational Health Technician.
You would travel to different client sites, carrying out a range of duties, including health screening and employee medicals to promote the health and wellbeing of people at work.
- Full-time, permanent post, Monday-Friday
- Starting salary £20,000-£22,000 per annum
- To start ASAP
- Full training and induction provided
- Excellent route into an Occupational Health career
- Must be a Sports & Exercise Science Graduate
- Must be able to commit to overnight stays during the week (fuel and accommodation costs will be reimbursed)
- Flexible to travel in the UK
- Full Clean UK Driving License is Essential
- (Not essential) Desirable to have worked in a fitness/health/wellbeing background
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com or call Kevin on 01908 382 502
*Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.
Location: South East, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Colchester, Chelmsford | Salary: 20000 - 22000 per year | Job type: Permanent