Occupational Health Professionals
Greys works with Private & Public Sector companies who are always looking to add top Occupational Health talent to their teams throughout the UK.
We will not pressure you into applying for a job about which you are not certain of.
We have a detailed understanding of the Occupational Health sector. Moving role can be a life changing decision; we will work with you to ensure you make the right choice.
- What is important to you. We’ll start with a confidential chat about why you’re considering a move and what you want from your next role – your career aspirations and motivations.
- Communication throughout your application process. We will always give you honest feedback, and if we arrange to speak with you at a certain time, we will always be there at that time.
- Access to unadvertised roles throughout the UK
- Free CV appraisal and advice
- Interview support: guidance and advice
- Support throughout the offer process
- Resignation support: resignation letter templates; how to resign without burning your bridges
- Post-move follow up: we want to know you’re happy in the role we’ve helped you secure.
For Contract, Ad-Hoc, Sessional, Temp and Occupational Health, we offer all of the above plus:
- Weekly pay
- Electronic timesheets (both contractor & hiring manager can sign online)
We regularly recruit into the following roles:
- Occupational Health Physiotherapist
- Occupational Health Technician
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Managers
- Occupational Health Physicians – All Levels
- Screening Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse Advisor
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor
- Service Delivery Managers
- Senior Appointments